We have been working with Pure Heat Technologies at Dundalk IT to develop a new wall panel heating/insulation product.
The team at Dundalk IT have integrated a modulated version of their heat panel into a range of Enviroform silicate based drywall insulation boards.
The heating panels can be controlled by standard electrical controls such as Thermostats and PIR sensors. Using Bluetooth 4 LE technology enables you to micro zone a space / workstation without the need to heat the whole room or office – thus conserving energy, saving on electricity usage, and reducing your overall carbon footprint.
The unique Bluetooth controls permits an individual to set the temperature to his/her own preference, through the use of a smart phone app.
The heat emitting insulated board (PureTherm) delivers a cost effective heating source for buildings, While providing clean line aesthetics. This will appeal to both the residential and commercial building sectors.
Pureheat Technologies have designed and manufactured the electrically operated infrared/convection heat panels that have many benefits over conventional heating systems. It offers very low running costs. A 300 Watt Panel will heat an Area of 5 square metres, at a cost of 5 cent per hour.
- Lower power consumption.
- 98% Energy efficiency – For Every kilowatt of power consumed, 98% is given back in the form of heat.
- Reduced carbon footprint.
- No CO2 emissions.
- Micro-Zone Heating – Only heat the areas you want to – Great for open plan offices.
- Reduces condensation and prevents mould growth.
- No Moving parts – Inaudible and practically maintenance free.
- Can be easily retrofitted.
- The panels can be branded with images for marketing and promotional purposes.
Pureheat Infrared heat panels have been independently tested and evaluated by Dundalk Institute of Technology.