SLENTEX® – the flexible high-performance insulation material
Customized climate management
The innovative non-flammable insulation material SLENTEX® opens up totally new fields of application, indoors and outdoors.
Historic façades under monument preservation, building elements such as balconies, entrance and transition areas, thermal bridges and uneven masonry:
SLENTEX® can be used flexibly – even in areas where other insulation materials reach their limits.
The material of choice for a variety of construction applications
The easy-to-process and non-flammable inorganic aerogel material is the innovation for extremely slim and highly efficient thermal insulation. With a value of ʎD 19 mW/m • K, SLENTEX® achieves significantly lower thermal conductivity than conventional insulation materials.
SLENTEX® adapts to different building surfaces and also meets high energetic standards.
The right insulation is the key to a pleasant interior climate:
- Non-flammable (class A2-s1, d0 in accordance with DIN EN 13501-1)
- Entirely mineral-based product
- Low lambda value of ʎD 19 mW/m • K for extremely efficient insulation
- Permits very slim thermal insulation systems
- Open to diffusion (μ ~ 5)
- Amenable to flexible processing – suitable for specialized insulation requirements
SLENTEX®: Slim insulation for the toughest requirements
How to Install