- Before starting check the allocated rooms for any signs of mould growth.
- If mould growth is present apply the affected area with an anti-fungal wash.
Fixtures & Fittings
- Remove the skirting from the walls and any other fixtures such as light switches, plug sockets, radiators etc.
- All plumbing or electrical work must be carried out by a qualified person.
Rising and penetration Damp
- A survey is recommended to ensure the property is in a suitable condition to receive an insulation upgrade. Do not insulate walls if there is any sign of either rising or penetration damp. Seek expert opinions if unsure.
Insert content here…