Solid Wall Insulation
- E-Line Superslim solid wall insulation was developed by Enviroform to simplify the process of insulating multiple layers of Aerogel onto Walls.
- E-Line Superslim negates the need to use a direct fix method which increases its overall thermal performance.
- Our clients have the freedom to line and finish the system in the board of their choice. These lining boards can range from 9/12mm gypsum board or 6/9mm calcium silicate board but not limited to these.
- Available in Aerogel thicknesses ranging from 30mm-80mm, solid walls can now be made very thermally efficient without the loss of internal space.
Before starting check the allocated rooms for any signs of mould growth. If mould growth is present apply the affected area with an anti-fungal wash.
Fixtures & Fittings
- Remove the skirting from the walls and any other fixtures such as light switches, plug sockets, radiators etc.
- All plumbing or electrical work must be carried out by a qualified person.
Rising and penetration Damp
A survey is recommended to ensure the property is in a suitable condition to receive an insulation upgrade. Do not insulate walls if there is any sign of either rising or penetration damp. Seek expert opinions if unsure.