INSULATING STEEL POSTS WITH AEROGEL
Insulating Steel Posts With Aerogel
- Cut foiled aerogel to size making sure two pieces are wider by 20mm ensure full coverage.
- Using spray glue provided spray the steel and then the aerogel, Wait until tacky (1-2min) then place Aerogel onto steel.
- Using tape provided or similar tape horizontally around posts at 400-600mm centres.
- Then tape the 4 vertical edges making sure there are no gaps in the insulation layer.
- New window or doors can be butted up against the aerogel and fixed as recommended.